Pilates exercises are an incredible technique for toning andshape your buttocks, hips and thighs. If you want to narrow down in these areas of your body and get them in great shape, Pilates is the way to go. When you workout these areas, you gain more confidence and strength.
Thighs are a problem area for most women, especially the inner thighs. Pilates thigh lifts are a great way to tone this area. Try the free Pilates exercise below to focus on these areas.
1. This free Pilates exercise requires the same position as the other exercises. Lie on your side with your head supported.
2. Take your upper leg and place your foot on the floor in front of your hips.
3. Place your hand across this reinforcement leg, grab your ankle.
4. Tighten the thigh muscles on your other leg and lift it about 4 inches from the ground. For a few seconds and then lower it.
5. Repeat 10 times and then proceed to do the other leg.
Hips are another area that women want to attack the most. Toning, shaping and tightening the hips will make you look sexy. Pilates leg kick exercises are a great way to tone and shape the hips. Try the free Pilates exercise below to target your hips and buttocks.
1. Are in the same position as for the Leg Lifts side, on your side with your body in a straight line. Place your upper hand on the ground for support and lift your head with the other arm.
2. Extend your legs again, a little support. Extend your top leg up slowly toward the ceiling. Point your toes toward the ceiling.
3. Strengthen your abs and exhale while you slowly lower your leg.
4. Repeat 10 times and then pass to make the other leg.
We all would love to have a great butt. Using Pilates is a simple way to shape, tone and lift your buttocks. This area is best treated using side leg lifts. The free Pilates exercise below will teach you how to use Pilates to shape and tone your buttocks and it also works on your thighs as well in order to get you to work in both areas.
Side leg lifts-
You will need a padded mat for this free Pilates exercise. You don’t want to have a big butt and 1 million bruises!
1. Lie on your side with your arm extended and your head resting on it. Your body should be a straight line. You can place your other hand flat on the floor in front of your neck for support. Now get your legs out for a little support.
2. Pull your abs while you perform this free Pilates exercise to enjoy there as well. Now, both legs lift from the ground about four or five inches. Keep your legs together.
3. Pause for a moment at the top of the elevator and then straighten your legs down.
4. Repeat this 5 times.
Have fun getting in shape with these great free Pilates exercises. You will get in shape quickly and look great.